Hack any public or private WPA2-psk/WEP/WPA Wifi network using Dumpper and Jumpstart (2019 leaked method)
TOOLS NEEDED :-
MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK
- 1]Download and install JumpStart, WinPcap, and Dumpper
- 2] Open Dumpper. It’ll be in Spanish, so go to the far right tab and select ‘English’ in between the other two options.Your programs are set up and ready to go, now begin the process
- 3] In the ‘Networks’ tab, select the network adapter you wish to use. Hit the ‘Scan’ button now.
- 4] After it completes the scan, go over to the ‘Wps’ tab. In the area that says ‘Connect using JumpStart’, hit ‘Browse’ to select the location of where you installed JumpStart in the previous set-up steps. (By default, it installs in C:Program Files (x86)Jumpstart. Don’t open it, just select the ‘Jumpstart’ folder and click ‘OK’)
- 5] In the area ‘Show default pin’, select ‘All networks’ isntead of ‘Only known networks’.
- 6] Hit the ‘Scan’ button.
- 7] Select the network you wish to penetrate. Remember the ‘Pin’ corresponding to your network in the scan results, this will be needed for later.
- 8] In the previous area ‘Connect using Jumpstart’, hit the ‘Start JumpStart’ button.
- 9] Under ‘What do you want to do?’, select ‘Join a wireless network’ and hit ‘Next’
- 10] Under ‘Which setup method do you want to use?’, select “Enter the PIN from my access point” and enter the PIN next to your network in the scan section back in the previous scan results.
- 11] Finally, select the targeted network from before and hit ‘Next’.Now you’re happily connected to that WiFi network you just penetrated. Do you want to see the password so you can get on from other devices without doing this process? Sure! Follow these simple steps.
- 12] Open the menu where you join WiFi networks/view the network you’re connected to.
- 13] Right click on the network you just joined and hit ‘Properties’Under the ‘Security’ tab, you can see the password, but it’s just dots.
- 14] Check the ‘Show characters’ box under it.The password will then reveal itself.
After downloading tools…wait for 4-5 hours to start the software