SSC and RRB have published there admit cards for exams of Multi tasking staff (MTS) and NTPC. If you are looking for last minute suggestions for NTPC and MTS exams then you should check these really important questions.These general science questions asked in MTS exams from 2 aug-12 aug.
1. What is contained in Chlorophyll ?
2. From which part of the plant is turmeric obtained?
3. Lacrymal glands are situated in the___?
4. The specific role of Vitamin K is in the synthesis of
5. Which Part of plant is important for the life cycle of plant?
6. Increased RBC’s in the blood leads to a condition called___?
7. Name the hormone that regulates the amount of glucose in the
8. The human faces is yellow in colour due to the presence of a
9. Which enzyme is found in human saliva?
10. Hansen’s disease is also known as___?
11. What is systolic and diastolic pressure in a healthy man?
12. Which is considered as the strongest natural fibre?
13. The deficiency of which leads to dental caries?
14. Companion cells are unique to___?
15. The smallest bone in the human body is___?
16. A person feel fatigued due to depositon of which acid in their
17. How many bones are present in human skull?
18. Which lobe of human brain is associated with hearing?
19. Upper most layer of skin is called ___?
20. Motor skills are associated with which part of the brain?
21. Blood group was discovered by whom?
22. The ph value of human blood is__?
23. Name the largest gland in the human body?
24. What is the chemical name of a substance which kills rats?
25. The metal present in the haemoglobin is __ .
26. A computer cannot ‘boot’ if it does not have the__?
27. What is the other name for programmed chip?
28. A normal CD- ROM usually can store up to _____data?
29. What does DMA stand for?
30. Full form of LAN ?
31. ASCII stands for__?
32. Second Generation computers were developed during__?
33. When did arch rivals IBM and Apple Computers Inc. decide to join
34. What kind of memory is both static and non -volatile?
35. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the
alternative computer jargon for it?
36. Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is
37. The common name for the crime of stealing passwords is__?
38. BIOS stands for __?
39. Who is regarded as Father of “C‘ programming language?
40. RAM can be treated as the ……… for the computer’s processor.
41. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called….?42. Joshy, Perfumes are examples of __?
43. The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a
criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement speciality
44. Where does most data go first with in a computer memory
45. Help Menu is available at which button?
46. Which file contains permanent data and gets updated during the
processing of transactions?
47. A DVD is an example of an__?
48. Which is most common tool used to restrict access to computer
49. The technology that stores only essential instructions on a
microprocessor chip and thus enhances its speed is referred as__?
50. What is the name of an application program that gathers user
information and sends it to someone through the Internet?
51. Tube light is filled with?
52. Other name of “FOOL’S GOLD” is?
53. Non-stick coating in utensils is of?
54. Compounds responsible for permanent hardness of water?
55. Gases used for ripening raw fruits?
56. Main ore of Mercury is?
57. Egg shell is made up of?
58. ______ is known as Artificial Silk.
59. Water soluble Vitamins
60. Fat Soluble Vitamins
61. Common preservative in food processing industry is?
62. First organic compound synthesized in laboratory & by whom?
63. What blackens silver’s shine?
64. Substance used in Cancer treatment?
65. Cobalt is found in?
66. Iron is extracted from which ore?
67. Aluminum is extracted from which ore?
68. Copper is extracted from which ore?
69. Which catalyst is used for the synthesis of Sulphuric Acid by Contact
70. Chemical name of Picric Acid is?
71. ______ is known as laughing gas?
72. Chloroform in sunlight forms poisonous gas ________ .
73. Platinum is also called _____ .
74. Which material is used in making of safety matches?
75. Nail polish remover contains?