SSC MTS Exam Analysis 9th August 2019 Highlights
- In one word, the overall level of this shift was EASY-MODERATE
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes
- English section was too easy
- Again, Cloze test was asked instead of Reading Comprehension
- Just like the previous shifts, in GK section, maximum questions were based on Static GK
- Good Attempts are 76+
Some of the questions asked in this shift:
- Spelling of Anniversary
- Spelling of Committee
- Idiom: A wild Goose Chase
- Who is the Defence Minister of India?
- Idom of fairs fair
- Son and Ghagra are the tributaries of which river?
- Which ministry decides msp?
- Who is the painter of my mother?
- Cm of Chhattisgarh?
- Venn diagram of chair table vegetables ?
- Ladakhi located in between?
- Question related to 73 amendment?
- Who wrote the book Anandmath?
SSC MTS Exam Analysis: Reasoning Section (Easy-Moderate)
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Statements & Conclusion||02-03|
|Mathematical Operations(Changing of signs)||02|
|Paper Cutting & Folding||01|
SSC MTS Tier I Exam Analysis: GK Section (Moderate)
SSC MTS Tier I Exam Review: Quant Section (Moderate)
|Topics||Number of Questions||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation (Tabular Graph based on Players Runs)||04||Profit, Loss & discount||02-03|
|Simple & Compound Interest||02||Mensuration||01-02|
|Time, Work & Wages||02||Simplification||01-02|
|Percentages||02-03||Time, Speed & Distance||01-02|
|Ratio & Proportion||03-04||Other||01-02|
SSC MTS Tier I Exam Analysis: English Section (Level: EASY)
|Topics Asked||No. of Questions|
|One Word Substitution||2Q|
|Vocabulary (Synonyms & Antonyms)||4Q|