RPSC jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Junior Legal Officer|
|No of Vacancies||156|
|Official web Portal||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Junior Legal Officer:- 156 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Legal Officer should have LLB from recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Pay matrix Level L-10
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan or E-Mitra Kiosk.
- General/other state: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- OBC/BC:- Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 26th September 2019 to 25th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 26th September 2019
- Form Submission End Date: 25th October 2019.
Some Useful Links